Friday, November 23, 2007

Miscellaneous

I'm not the food connoisseur that my sister Raenie is, but if I do say so myself the presentation of these Whole Wheat Pancakes does look quite pleasant. They were really yummy to eat as well.


Oh what an adorable family. You wouldn't believe or maybe those of you who know Andrew intimately would believe what it took to get this photo.


The Three Crazy Musketeers. Nicholas, Hyrum and Andrew


The other Three Crazy Musketeers. Nicholas, Lauren and Andrew


Well I must have conquered my fear. Yes it is I Mijken the arachnophobe holding our real live pet tarantula, Harry. I guess being there rescuing freaked out tarantula holders allowed me to be less afraid. It is a strange sensation. He is soft but also just slightly pokey as he grabs on with his claw tufts. Anyway here is the picture of the Millennium.

2 comments:

happy mom said...

those do look good!

great family photo!

cute kids,

and you did hold it, scary!

Anonymous said...

Seriously... how did you hold that thing? Oh my, I'm still cringing! Ü