Sunday, August 03, 2008

Shakespeare Festival

I have heard from many of my patients how fun it is to go to the Shakespeare Fesival in Cedar City,UT. I have wanted to check it out and so finally planned a trip with my three best single friends. We drove down on Thursday evening and stayed in a hotel. It was so fun to talk and visit all the way down and back. We ate a good breakfast in the hotel on Friday morning and checked out the gift shoppes at the festival. After eating lunch we went to the play "The Taming of the Shrew" which was performed in modern costume this year. Although I didn't understand all of the Shakespearean language I did get the jist of the play and enjoyed it so much. It was funny and the actors and actresses were amazing. What a fun time we had together.

Here we all are posing with "The Bard".

Beautiful Barbara


Heavenly Heather


Magnificent Mijken


Display of "The Taming of the Shrew"


Synopsis

No comments: