Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas 2008

Since everyone else had plans for Christmas we got to spend this special day with the Crane family. We had so much fun hanging out, visiting, watching movies and eating lots of yummy food.

Here are the boys on Christmas morning not being able to stand it any longer. They bound up the stairs to see if Santa left them any goodies.

Here they are with the first sight of all that loot.

Wow I got it, I got it. The Diary of a Whimpy Kid books. Yes! Yes!

So Cool! Tech Deck Dudes!

I think it is a plastic knife. Let me see how can I torture my brother and mom with this. He! He! He!


It was a very nice holiday and so much fun to be with family who we love.

3 comments:

hannie bailey said...

looks like they were all pretty dang excited! I love Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!