Sunday, February 03, 2008

Birthday and SNOW!

Andrew turns "7"!!! It was a small party, but fun was had by all. The favorite present was the two-headed dragon and the SpongeBob theme was a big hit.






This year has been the winter of SNOW!!! In the 7+ years I have lived here, we haven't had snow like this in the valley at all. The moisture is much needed and it is beautiful to see all of the flocked trees when the sun is shining on the newly fallen snow.



Jordan River Temple

Mijken and her sister Raenie in front of the temple.

2 comments:

Raenie said...

Way to go Mijken. I love the pictures of the snowy trees. Thanks for posting all the pictures, they're great!

happy mom said...

I know I can't believe this snow, it is good, and pretty, and not too bad to be in so I am fine with it, I am not even getting too anxious for spring not yet!

love the party, happy birthday Andrew, 7 already! I can't believe it!