Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting Started

Hello everyone. I'm going to try this blog thing and we'll see how it goes. Since I don't have a digital camera I won't be sending any pictures right now but I am accepting any donations for the cause. The Ashton's of Murray, Utah are all doing well and are very excited for summer break. We have some fun activities planned to do this summer and will keep you informed on this blog site. As of right now Nicholas and Andrew are taking swimming lessons on Saturday mornings and are enjoying them very much. They both look so cute wearing their goggles. Nicholas is learning to retrieve items on the bottom of the pool and Andrew is learning how to kick with his legs straight. It has been fun to watch them splash around in the water and hopefully they will be able to save their mother from drowning since I won't be able to save them. I continue to enjoy working and will start working an extra day once a month in the office I work in on Tuesdays. That office will start having two hygienists working on Thursdays once a month. I feel it will work out well and possibly turn into a more permanent day once both of the boys are in school full time. Well that is about all of the news for now. Just remember keep flossing.

No comments: