Sunday, June 03, 2007

YES! Summer Vacation Has Arrived


One of my goals has been to update my blog. I have toiled over and over about how to do it without being totally overwhelmed and came up with just starting with what we are doing now instead of trying to backtrack. So here we are with summer vacation starting. The boys finished school on Thursday May 31 and I decided to start it off with a bang by going to LAGOON, Utah's very own amusement park. I was a little nervous to take them on my own so I asked their dad to accompany us and he agreed to do so. I thought Friday June 1st would be a good day to go since many of the other schools were still in session and the really hot weather isn't quite here yet. We did have an amazingly fun day and hopefully will be well remembered. So here are some of the fun things we did at LAGOON.

Here the boys are riding on the Carousel that was built 110 years ago.




Nicholas and Andrew on the swing ride called Turn of the Century



Bumper Cars




Flying Aces Ride




While in the Pioneer Village of course we had to stop in honor of Mom.






Train Museum in the Pioneer Village



After we got thoroughly soaked riding Rattlesnake Rapids

2 comments:

happy mom said...

Yea! I am so glad that you posted, looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to see more of what your summer has planned. maybe we will see each other, I say that a lot to a lot of people, but I always have the hope.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun day at the park, and the weather was nice! Charlie and I can't believe how big Andrew is getting!